2010/04/04

Rainbows

Special dedication to all our beloved readers

~ from the brothers and sisters of The Guiding Friends Admin ~

RAINBOWS

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own.
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountainOr catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...what I know best,
a friend that's always there.

~Khahlil Gibran~

Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 Views:

Admin on April 8, 2010 at 6:57 AM said...

Assalamu alaikum sister,JazakAllah!
Thanks for this wonderful gift.
It's a beautiful poem.

Nuriddeen bint Yusuf on April 9, 2010 at 2:51 AM said...

Alhumduillah! Great Poem!

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa