2009/04/22

I am a Muslim

I am a Muslim
And God I praise
For all His blessings
My voice I raise


In One God I believe
No equal has He
Lord of the universe Compassionate to me


Muhammad the Prophet
Taught me the way
To be honest and truthful
Throughout everyday


The Holy Quran
To life is my guide
Its teachings I follow
By it I abide


Islam is my religion
Preaches good deeds
Mercy and kindness
To the path it leads


Upon all humanity
God showers His grace
Regardless of colour
Nationality or race


Trough working together
Our hopes increase
To live in a world


Full of love and peace

Full of love and peace





I am a Muslim
And God I praise


For all His blessings
My voice I raise


I recommend this website www.TheModernReligion.com to our readers. Please visit this web and take benefit of the great Islamic Poems.
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 Views:

Felicia on April 23, 2009 at 8:51 PM said...

I found the poem very peaceful and comforting. I am glad you have this site to show others what Islam is about. To many people only know the extremist sides they see on tv. Even I will admit I don't know much about Islam, so I find your site very insiteful.
http://www.menearfamily.blogspot.com

Nuriddeen bint Yusuf on April 24, 2009 at 1:04 AM said...

Thank you Evi and Chris's mom. Thank you for having and open mind to islam and for enjoying this poem. Your visit and comment is appreciated!

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa