2009/09/26

A silent du'a

All praises are for You Allah
How I know that You are there
For sinful though I surely am
Your displeasure I cannot bear

Never till this moment
Did I realize how much I've strayed
Never was I more conscious
Of the times I should have prayed

O Allah! Forgive me
Save me from the fire of Hell
Forgive me as You did my ancestors
From Jannah though they fell

O Allah! Protect me from all evil
For my soul is frail and weak
Let me not falter ever
For Jannah's the abode I seek

My actions once were guided -
By my faith which once was strong
O Allah! Please give me guidance
What happened? What went wrong?

Each footstep that I used to take
I took with You by my side
The Qur'an was my close companion -
My healing and my guide

O Allah! Please help me
For I don't understand and thus, I fear
What happened to all those days
When I never doubted You were near?


I sit here and I wonder Oh Allah,
Why did I fall so low?
What happened to my faith Allah?
Where did my Iman go?

How I yearn for those days Allah
For I know that the Day comes near
When each soul receives its just rewards
And Truth stands sparkling clear


In this short life of ours
So often does sin seem right
Falsehood seems to be the truth
Like day confused with night

Life is like a spider's web Allah
We get caught in its tricky snare
So often are we disillusioned
Time for prayer we cannot spare

We are sinful creatures Allah
So please forgive us when we wrong
For the road to Jannah is rocky
And the journey seems arduously long

O Allah! Our Creator,
Have mercy on us on Judgement Day
Please guide us with our steps in life
And let us not ever lose our way

All praises are for You Allah
I know that You are near
I know that You have read my heart
And my words I know You hear

~Anonymous ~
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 Views:

agnitrisha on October 1, 2009 at 5:51 PM said...

this is simply fabulous.

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa