2010/05/09

Favors of Allah (God) upon Isa (A.S) (Jesus peace be upon him)

109 On the Day of Resurrection when Allah gathers the Rasools (Messengers) and asks: "What response were you given from your addressees?" They will say: "We have no knowledge, only You have all the knowledge of the unseen."


110 Then Allah will ask: "O Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam  (Mary)! Recall my favor upon you and to your mother, how I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit, so you could speak to the people in cradle and in old age, how I taught you the Book, Wisdom, the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). How you were able to make the figure of a bird out of a clay, by My permission, how you breathed into it and changed it into a real bird, by My permission. How you could heal the born-blind and the lepers by My permission. How you could bring the dead body back to life by My permission. How I protected you from the violence of the Children of Israel when you came to them with clear signs and the unbelievers among them said: "This is nothing but a clear sorcery." 


111 Remember when I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and My Rasool (Messenger) and they said: 'We believe and bear witness that we have become Muslims." 
11 How when the disciples asked: "O Isa son of Maryam! Can your Rabb (Lord) send down to us from heaven a table spread with food?" And you said: "Have fear of Allah if you are true believers." 

113 They said: "We only wish to eat thereof to satisfy our hearts and to know that you have indeed told us the truth, and that we bear witness to it." 
114 Isa the son of Maryam said: "O Allah, our Rabb! Send us from heaven a table spread with food that it may mark a feast, one of a kind for those before us and for those after us, as a sign from You; and provide us our sustenance, You are the best Sustainer." 


115 Allah responded: "I shall send it down to you, but if any of you disbelieve after that, I shall punish him with a torment which I have never inflicted on anyone in the worlds." 


116 (After reminding him of these favors,) Allah will say: "O Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Marry), Did you ever say to the people, "worship me and my mother as gods beside Allah?" 
He will answer: "Glory to You! How could I say what I had no right to say? If I had ever said so, you would have certainly known it. You know what is in my heart, but I know not what is in Yours; for You have full knowledge of all the unseen. 


117 I never said anything other than what You commanded me to say, that is to worship Allah, Who is my Rabb (Lord) and your Rabb. I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them; but when You called me off, You were the Watcher over them and You are a Witness to everything. 
118 If You punish them, they surely are Your servants; and if You forgive them, You are Mighty, Wise." 


119 Allah will say: "This is the day on which the truthful will profit from their truth; they shall have gardens beneath which rivers flow to live therein forever. Allah is well-pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. This is the mighty achievement." 


Surah : 5 (Al-Maida ) 
Verses : 109-120
 Al-Quran

Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 Views:

island of peace on February 24, 2010 at 6:39 PM said...

wonderful words. thanks again for sharing them.

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa