2010/06/17

The prayer of the oppressed

 "O Allah! I complain to You of my weakness and humiliation before the people. You are most merciful, the Lord of the weak and my Lord too. To whom have You entrusted me? To one who does not care for me? Or have you appointed my enemy as master of my affairs? So long as you are not angry with me , I care not. Your favor is abundant for me. I seek refuge in the light of Your face, by which all darkness is dispelled and every affair of this world and the next is set right, lest Your anger or Your displeasure descend upon me. I desire Your pleasure and satisfaction. There is no power no might except in You".
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 Views:

Admin on June 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

Ameen.

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa