2010/07/09

The Prophet's love for his wife Khadeeja

Khadeeja, may Allah be pleased with her and have mercy on her, was the prophet's first wife and his only wife for the duration of their marriage. Khadeeja gave birth to all of Muhammad's children except Ibraheem (born to Mariya Qibtiya). Khadeeja was the first person to except Islam. The night of Prophet Muhammad's first revelation when he came home to Khadeeja he was terrified and his heart was pounding so he said to her "Cover me! Cover me!" And so she did and began to comfort him as well. He said to her "I fear something has happened to me" Khadeeja replied "Never! I swear by Allah, Allah would never disgrace you....".
Thereafter Khadeeja became the first women to enter Islam. Khadeeja loved the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) so much that she never doubted him. How many of us could say the same? How many of us would comfort and console instead of second guessing? How many of us would reassure instead of turning away?
When the Muslims where completely boycotted and exiled from their communities. Khadeeja stood strong. Taking care of their children and holding on to her Iman (faith).
Khadeeja was beloved by the Prophet (peace be upon him), so much so that he said of her after she passed away:
"When no one believed in me, she believed in me, when people accused me of lying, she affirmed my truthfulness, and when people tried to impoverish me, she made me a partner in her wealth. Allah gave me children through her, and none through my other wives." Long after Khadeeja's death the prophet would still send her friends meat whenever he would slaughter an animal. He would often recall her and pray for Allah to have mercy on her soul. Khadeejah was beloved by the prophet (peace be upon him), may Allah have mercy on her, the mother of the faithful.
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 Views:

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa