2010/07/07

Rewards for sending blessings on Prophet Muhammad:

“Those who are most deserving of me (my intercession) on the Day of Judgment are those who used to increasingly seek Allah’s Blessing for me” (At-Tirmidhi).


“Whenever someone seeks Allah’s blessings for me, Allah returns the soul to my body until I reply to his salutation” (Abu Dawud).


Prophet (SAW) said, “For one who sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send tenfold blessings in return” (Muslim and others).

At-Tabarani reported that the Prophet said, “Whoever says, ‘O Allah! Bless Muhammad and grant him the place closest to You on the Day of Resurrection,’ I will intercede for him.” In another hadith, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When you hear the muezzin, repeat his very words, and then send blessings on me, for whoever sends me blessings once, Allah will bless him ten times in return. Then beseech Allah to grant me wasilah, which is a place in Paradise due to a certain one of Allah’s servants. I hope I will be that servant! Whoever asks wasilah for me, I shall intercede for him.”

Ubayy ibn Ka`b (may Allah be pleased with him): When a quarter of the night had passed, the Prophet got up and said, “O people! Remember Allah, for the first trump has resounded and the second will follow it. It is death that has come near.” Ubayy asked, “O Messenger of Allah! I frequently make supplications; then how many of my supplications should I specify for sending blessings on you?” The Prophet answered, “It is up to you.” I (Ubayy) inquired, “A quarter of my supplications?” The Prophet further commented, “It is up to you, and if you dedicate more, it will be better for you.” I said, “Then, let it be two thirds of my supplications?” The Prophet repeated, “It is up to you, and if you dedicate more, it will be better for you.” Finally, I said, “Then, I will make all my supplications for you!” The Prophet said, “Then, you will be saved from worry and your sins will be forgiven” (At-Tirmidhi, Ahmad, and Al-Hakim).




Read more: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/Satellite?c=Article_C&pagename=Zone-English-Living_Shariah/LSELayout&cid=1158658488304#ixzz0swmDtQ65
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 Views:

Umm Ibrahim on July 15, 2010 at 11:43 PM said...

jazkiAllahu khayr sister =)

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa