2009/12/02

Presenting The Story of Jesus (A.S) and Mary (A.S) from the Holy Quran

""O Muhammad, relate to them the story of Maryam (Mary) in the Book (The Qur'an) when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.[16] She chose to be secluded from them. We sent to her Our angel and he appeared before her as a grown man.[17]

She said: "I seek Rahman’s (Allah’s) protection against you, leave me alone if you are Godfearing."[18] He said: "Don’t be afraid, I am merely a messenger from your
Lord to tell you about the gift of a holy son."[19]


She said: "How shall I bear a son, no
man has ever touched me nor am I unchaste?"[20] The angel replied: "So shall it be- Your Lord says: `It is easy for Me. We wish to make him a Sign for mankind and a blessing from Us’ - and this matter has already been decreed."[21]


So she conceived the child and she retired with him to a remote place.[22] The pains of childbirth drove
her to the trunk of a palm-tree. She cried in her anguish: "Ah! Would that I had died
before this, and been long forgotten!"[23]


An angel from beneath the palm-tree consoled her, saying: "Do not grieve! Your Lord has provided a brook at your
feet.[24] If you shake the trunk of this palm-tree, it will drop fresh ripe dates in your lap.[25]


So eat, drink and refresh yourself. If you see anyone, tell him: `I have vowed a fast to Rahman (Allah), so I will not speak to anyone today’."[26]
Carrying the baby, she came back to her people. They said: "O Mary! You have brought something hard to believe![27]


O sister (a woman from the noble family) of
Haroon! Your father was not a bad man nor your mother an unchaste woman."[28] In
response she merely pointed towards the baby. They said: ."How can we talk to a babe in the cradle?".[29]


Whereupon the baby spoke out: ."I am indeed a servant of
Allah. He has given me the Book and made me a Prophet.[30] His blessing is with me wherever I go. He has commanded me to establish Salah and give Zakah as long
as I shall live.[31]


He has exhorted me to honor my mother and has not made me
domineering, hard to deal with.[32] Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I
shall die and the Day I shall be raised to life again."[33]

Such was Jesus the son of Mary, and this is the True statement about him concerning which they are in doubt.[34] It is not befitting to the majesty of Allah that He Himself should beget a son! He is far above this; for when He decrees a matter He need only say: "Be" and it is.[35].



Jesus declared, Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: therefore serve Him. This is the Right Way."36



Chapter: Maryam (MARY)
Verses :16-36
The Holy Quran"
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

7 Views:

agnitrisha on December 2, 2009 at 3:13 PM said...

this is simply fantastic. i did not knew that christianity and islam are so beautifully linked.

Melinda on December 2, 2009 at 8:28 PM said...

Hello my friend. I agree with the previous commenter that this was just fantastic! I absolutely loved reading this story of Mary and Jesus from the Islam religion's view. And the commenter is so right--Islam and Christianity are far more common than they are different.

Take care, my friend--

Melinda

Melinda on December 2, 2009 at 8:29 PM said...

My friend, I am not sure my previous comment went through so I will try again. I loved reading this story of Mary and Jesus through the eyes of Islam. I agree with the previous poster--it was fantastically told and that Christianity and Islam have far more similarities than differences. If only the world would recognize this!

Take care,

Melinda

An Author on December 5, 2009 at 1:04 AM said...

Such a nice post bro, I published it on facebook :)

Admin on December 5, 2009 at 1:37 AM said...

All praise be to Allah Who revealed these verses on Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and guided us towards His last book, the holy Quran.

Sisters, I am thankful to you all for the time you have taken to visit my blog and for these words wich you all have left here.
May Allah shower His blessings on all of us! Ameen.

nothingprofound on December 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

Ibn-I can only repeat what others have said. It's a revelation to see the bond that connects the two religions.

TechSlam on December 14, 2009 at 6:05 AM said...

Masha allah. Let these words of holy quran reach to all those who are still in darkness of faith.

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa