2009/12/29

A Story From the Life of Ayesha (R.A) Part 2

On that day Allah's Apostle may Allah be pleased with him ascended the pulpit and requested that somebody support him in punishing 'Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul. Allah's Apostle said, 'Who will support me to punish that person ('Abdullah bin Ubai bin Salul) who
has hurt me by slandering the reputation of my family? By Allah, I know nothing about my family but good, and they have accused a person about whom I know nothing except good,
and he never entered my house except in my company.'


Sad bin Mu'adh (R.A) got up and said, 'O Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him)! by Allah, I will relieve you from him. If
that man is from the tribe of the Aus, then we will chop his head off, and if he is from our brothers, the Khazraj, then order us, and we will fulfill your order.' On that Sad bin
'Ubada, the chief of the Khazraj and before this incident, he had been a pious man, got up,
motivated by his zeal for his tribe and said, 'By Allah, you have told a lie; you cannot kill him, and you will never be able to kill him.' On that Usaid bin Al-Hadir (R.A) got up and said (to
Sad bin 'Ubada), 'By Allah! you are a liar. By Allah, we will kill him; and you are a hypocrite, defending the hypocrites.'

On this the two tribes of Aus and Khazraj got excited and were about to fight each other, while Allah's Apostle may Allah be pleased with him was standing on the pulpit. He got down and quieted them till they became silent and he kept quiet. On that day I kept on weeping so much so that neither did my tears stop, nor could I sleep.

In the morning my parents were with me and I had wept for two nights and a day, till I thought my liver would burst from weeping. While they were sitting with me and I was
weeping, an Ansari woman asked my permission to enter, and I allowed her to come in.


She sat down and started weeping with me. While we were in this state, Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) came and sat down and he had never sat with me since the day they forged the accusation.

No revelation regarding my case came to him for a month. He recited
Tashah-hud (i.e. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is His Apostle) and then said, 'O 'Aisha! I have been informed such-and-such about you; if you
are innocent, then Allah will soon reveal your innocence, and if you have committed a sin,
then repent to Allah and ask Him to forgive you, for when a person confesses his sin and asks Allah for forgiveness, Allah accepts his repentance.' When Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) finished his speech my tears ceased completely and there remained not even a single drop of it.

I requested my father to reply to Allah's Apostle on my behalf. My father said, By Allah, I do
not know what to say to Allah's Apostle(peace be upon him).' I said to my mother, 'Talk to Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) on my behalf.' She said, 'By Allah, I do not know what to say to Allah's Apostle.'(peace be upon him)
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 Views:

island of peace on December 30, 2009 at 6:16 PM said...

its a really wonderful story. thanks for sharing it.

Ibn Hanif on July 24, 2011 at 11:49 PM said...

A Story From the Life of Ayesha (R.A) Part 1

A Story From the Life of Ayesha (R.A) Part 3

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa