2009/12/29

A Story From the Life of Ayesha (R.A) Part 3

I was a young girl and did not have much knowledge of the Qur'an. I said. 'I know, by Allah,
that you have listened to what people are saying and that has been planted in your minds and you have taken it as a truth. Now, if I told you that I am innocent and Allah knows that
I am innocent, you would not believe me and if I confessed to you falsely that I am guilty, and Allah knows that I am innocent you would believe me. By Allah, I don't compare my
situation with you except to the situation of Joseph's (peace be upon him) father (i.e. Jacob (peace be upon him)) who said, 'So (for
me) patience is most fitting against that which you assert and it is Allah (alone) whose help can be sought.' Then I turned to the other side of my bed hoping that Allah would prove my
innocence. By Allah I never thought that Allah would reveal Divine Inspiration in my case, as
I considered myself too inferior to be talked of in the Holy Qur'an. I had hoped that Allah's
Apostle (peace be upon him) might have a dream in which Allah would prove my innocence. By Allah, Allah's
Apostle (peace be upon him) had not got up and nobody had left the house before the Divine Inspiration came
to Allah's Apostle. So, there overtook him the same state which used to overtake him,
(when he used to have, on being inspired divinely). He was sweating so much so that the
drops of the sweat were dropping like pearls though it was a (cold) wintry day. When that
state of Allah's Apostle was over, he was smiling and the first word he said, 'Aisha! Thank
Allah, for Allah has declared your innocence.'
My mother told me to go to Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him). I replied, 'By Allah I will not go to him and will not thank but Allah.' So Allah revealed: "Verily!
They who spread the slander are a gang among you . . ." (24.11)

When Allah gave the declaration of my innocence, Abu Bakr, who used to provide for Mistah bin Uthatha for he was his relative, said, 'By Allah, I will never provide Mistah with anything because of what he said about 'Aisha.' But Allah later revealed:

"And let not those who are good and wealthy among you swear not to help their kinsmen,
those in need and those who left their homes in Allah's cause. Let them forgive and
overlook. Do you not wish that Allah should forgive you? Verily! Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most
Merciful."
(24.22) After that Abu Bakr said, 'Yes ! By Allah! I like that Allah should forgive
me,' and resumed helping Mistah whom he used to help before.

Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) also asked Zainab bint Jahsh (i.e. the Prophet's wife about me saying, 'What
do you know and what did you see?' She replied, 'O Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him)! I refrain to claim
hearing or seeing what I have not heard or seen. By Allah, I know nothing except goodness about 'Aisha." Aisha further added "Zainab was competing with me (in her beauty and the Prophet's (peace be upon him) love), yet Allah protected her (from being malicious), for she had piety."
Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 Views:

island of peace on December 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM said...

fabulous story.

baili on January 1, 2010 at 5:47 PM said...

slam brother thank god that dear god helped hazrat ayesha and proved her innocence being a woman some time i want to ask dear god that why is life always such hard for women Allah may forgive me but i would certainly like to ask thanks for sharing. have a great life god bless you

Admin on January 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM said...

Wa alaikum Salaam baili,
My Dear sister, We just need to give some time to undertand the holy Quran to get answers of such questions.
God Bless you too! Ameen

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa