2009/12/31

Qur'an On One Side, Sunnah On The Other

Quraan
on one side
of my heart
Sunnah
on the other
I can't function without either
Eemaan
pumping around
my body
keeping me
active
and alive

Quraan
on one side
of my heart
Sunnah
on the other
My brain working
with a rhythm
Eemaan
rushing through
my veins
keeping me
stable mind
and body

Quraan
on one side
of my heart
Sunnah
on the other
My heart
functioning
because of Deen
Eemaan
present in the
bloodstream
Keeping me
elated and serene..!

http://www.islamicpoetry.org/viewpoem281.htm

Guidelines
"Good deeds are not equal to the evil ones. Repel other's evil deeds with your good deeds. You will see that he with whom you had enmity, will become your close friend.
But none will attain this quality except those who patiently endure and none will attain this quality except those who are truly fortunate."

Chapter: 41, Verses 34-35, Al-Quran
Sharing is Caring!
Get Email Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

3 Views:

nothingprofound on January 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM said...

Love it! Ibn, thanks for sharing this beautiful poem. Is this from Zindagi's collection? Do you know the author?

Admin on January 2, 2010 at 7:00 AM said...

Jazakallah and thank You, Zindagi
NP, Thanks so much for the visit.
You are right it was from Zindagi's collection.
I appreciate your sharp memory.
Zindagi is also a respected contributor of Guiding Friends.
Best Wishes

Nuriddeen bint Yusuf on January 3, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

Alhumduillah, this is a wonderful poem!

 
THE GUIDING FRIENDS

Live Traffic Feed

THE GUIDING FRIENDS Copyright © 2009 DarkfolioZ is Designed by Bie Blogger Template for Ipietoon
In Collaboration With fifa